Brand: Terra Kuda
Color: Desert Sand
- MULTI USE – Our multi-use headwear is designed to always be mission ready. Whether you’re in the backcountry, on the water or cutting a mountain trail, these face and neck covers are designed to protect you from the outdoor elements. If you’re a professional tactical operator or simply a weekend warrior looking for your next adventure, these gaiters provide superior protection when hunting, fishing, mountain biking, hiking, running, riding motorcycles or skiing the snow covered backtrails.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN - Unlike other leading brands, our unique design outperforms the competition while staying in place over your nose, even during strenuous activities. Thanks to our utilization of cutting-edge fabric welding technology, our multi-wraps won’t slip off your face or curl up at the edges.
- KEY FEATURES - Made from a THIN-lightweight and BREATHABLE moisture wicking polyester microfiber, these soft, seamless and stretchable neck gaiters are designed to draw away sweat quickly. This technology keeps you cool & dry in the hot sun and also provides warmth & protection in cold weather. Our head wraps provide UV protection up to UPF 20 (varies based on model: color/pattern).
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – This high quality and comfortable headwear is also extremely versatile and provides protection from wind, dust, dirt, sand, bugs & insects. With over 15 different wearable options, they have multiple additional uses: neck warmer, beanie, skull cap, winter mask, sweatband, tube scarf, paintball, shemagh, helmet liner or for military use to name a few.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Available Colors: Desert Sand, Operator Green, Stealth Black, Wolf Grey, Old Glory Flag, Tundra Camo, Shemagh Coyote, Shemagh Green & Shemagh Tan / Sizing: Whether you have a buff build or thin frame (men or women) – “One Size Fits Most” / Dimensions: Approximately 18.5 inches x 10 inches / Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry (Do not machine dry)
Details: Founded by two serial entrepreneurs who spent the last half decade in the tactical gear and outdoor apparel industry, Terrakuda was built on the premise of designing gear that outperforms the competition. Through enhanced performance, function and quality, our gear delivers when you need it. From thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies to outdoor adventurers and professional operators, our name was born from the idea of connecting those who use our products. Whether on land (Terra-Firma) or on the water (Barracuda), when you wear Terrakuda apparel you know you're being protected by authentic high-performance gear that's always mission ready.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.0 x 0.6 inches