- 【Fitment】: Fits Most Winch Ready Bumpers Or Winch Mounts With A 3.0" X 6.6" (76 X 168Mm) Mounting Bolt Pattern | Please Note: Machine Specific Winch Mounts Sold Separately
- 💪【Powerful】: Permanent Magnet 12V 1.9 Hp Dc Motor | 6000 Lb. Rated Line Pull Synthetic 50' Rope | 266:1 Gear Ratio | Winch Dimensions (Lxwxh) = 14.56” X 4.41” X 4.86”
- 【Versatile】: Increase Recovery Options With Wireless Remote - Winch From Anywhere Within 50 Foot Radius | Automatic Brakes To Hold The Spool On Inclines | Water-Resistant Remote Receiver
- 💥【Kit Includes】: 6000 Lb Winch, 50' Synthetic Rope, Wireless Remote, Waterproof Solenoid, Wired Dash Rocker Switch, Hawse Fairlead, Clevis Pin And Hook, Mounting Plate, Heavy-Gauge Wiring Kit Long Enough For 4-Seaters
- 【Warranty】: Each Winch Carries A 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects | Lifetime Of Customer Support
Details: A Big Winch A big UTV winch is designed to solve big problems—problems like burying your four-seater side-by-side in six feet of mud or jamming between some massive boulders. If you get your UTV in rough situations, you need a 6000 Lb. Black Ops Winch to handle it. It’s built to be water resistant and incredibly reliable for when things get really sticky. It’s finished off with a wireless remote, automatic brakes, and a 50' synthetic rope making it a UTV and ATV winch versatile enough for anything the trail hits you with. Everything You Need Our winch comes complete with everything you need to fully outfit your machine. You get two different ways to operate it—a dash mounted rocker switch and a wireless remote. You get a full-length waterproof wiring harness. You get a rope stopper, pull strap, a hook kit, and more that’ll make your life easier. All that’s left is to ride—with a Black Ops Winch, you’ll be ready for anything. Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable If you’re someone that likes to vote against synthetic rope, it’s time for you to get educated. Synthetic rope rocks, and it’s been our choice over steel cable for years. Why? Rope bends easily without kinking and doesn’t cut you up with frayed wires. It’s also perfectly at home buried in muck and soaked in a creek—it won’t rust or corrode. With the same strength as steel cable, you’re looking at a safer, easier rope without any of the drawbacks. It’s perfect for a 6000 lb. winch.